IT Systems Administrator
Ridewell Corporation uses multiple technologies in its information systems including:
· IBM iSeries with OS 400 operating system runs BPCS ERP, which is the core for all business transactions, production and materials planning, shop floor control, and accounting.
· Windows (Active Directory) domain incorporates multiple servers for email, internet, engineering, document management, communications, work station and copier/print management. VMware is used for virtual servers.
Software used includes: MS Office, CRM, Google Apps, Compleo, databases
o Maintenance and support for this IT infrastructure is outsourced.
· Ancillary technologies include: Backup/recovery, phones/cells/VOIP, security systems, internet (T1), software licenses, copiers, production equipment controls, hardware, switches/cabling, firewall, data collection, CAD.
· Ridewell has approx. 70 users in one location.
· Ridewell utilizes technical consultants to outsource services as appropriate.
Essential Functions of the Position:
· Business skill to interact with IT service-providers for contracts, services, negotiation, licensing.
· Personal skills: Able to communicate effectively with technical consultants and end users. Practical aptitude. Dependable; work ethic.
Ridewell Corporation, founded in 1967 in Springfield, MO., engineers and manufactures suspension systems and air controls for the truck, bus, and trailer industries. Product is marketed world-wide. Ridewell provides innovative product design to meet specific application needs of our customers using primarily air-ride and elastomer spring technologies. The manufacturing and office complex was built in 1984, expanded in 1989 and again in 2007 to over 156,000 square feet. Manufacturing equipment includes lasers, CNC's, presses, and robotic welders. Our employees work in team-oriented focus factories, giving each person a voice in seeking ways to improve our service to our customers.
See more at www.ridewellcorp.com
Ridewell's benefits to eligible employees include: 401(k) with 100% match; profit sharing, health insurance, HSA, company-paid life insurance, vacation, PTO, holidays, tuition assistance.
Pay will depend on experience.
Ridewell Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free workplace.
Ridewell Corporation uses Penmac Staffing to screen candidates.